We are proud to announce our first-ever annual industry report, “A Year in Proactive Cybersecurity 2021/2022,” is now available! Warning, CybelAngel’s 2021 industry report is not your standard survey of threats, attack vectors, or costs arising from data breaches. Those reports already exist and are done very well. Instead, we have decided to tell you […]
CybelAngel’s 2022 Year in Review
CybelAngel continues to expand into new markets, protect new customers, receive industry accolades, and even meet with global leaders in regard the growing cyber battleground. And as the pinnacle of 2022, we proudly launched our latest External Attack Surface Management Solution (EASMX) for detecting shadow IT, unknown exposures, and preventing digital threats.
What can you expect from CybelAngel in 2023? My goal is a year that’s even stronger than the last. You can rely on us to continue to make the internet secure for businesses, protect more incredible customers, and collaborate with more global partners along the way!
Expanding leadership to bring transformative growth
At CybelAngel, we believe that sustainable organizational growth is only possible with a globally diverse leadership team. To support this vision, we have brought on board some of the most exceptional leaders in the industry.
- Published Annual Industry Report 2021/2022
- Achieved SOC2 Type I Compliance
- Recognized in Momentum Cyber’s Cybersecurity Almanac as a Notable Company
- Launch of Asset Discovery & Monitoring (ADM)
- Forrester’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) study shows CybelAngel delivers 359% ROI
- Recognized as a Sample Vendor in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Cyber Risk Management
- Recognized by French magazine Challenges in its annual Top 50 Most Beautiful Startups with Unicorn Potential
- Launch of Extended External Attack Surface Management (EASMX)
- CybelAngel CEO Erwan Keraudy advances EASM and preemptive cybersecurity with distinguished US and French cybersecurity delegation at the annual French-American Foundation’s Cyber Security Conference
- New VP of Global Partners and Alliances, Steve Malecha
- New SVP of Marketing, Pamela Bartz