a simplified joint stock company (“Société par Actions Simplifiée”) with a capital of €27,082 registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 791 341 274 having its registered office is at 64/66 rue des Archives, 75003 Paris - France.
VAT number : FR50791341274
The website is hosted by Unomena Ltd, a private company, limited by shares with a share capital of $360, registered with the companies register of England and Wales under number 08630003 having its registered office at Bank House, 81 St. Judes Road, TW20 0DF, Englefield Green, Surrey, United Kingdom.
Access and content
CYBELANGEL informs the users of the following :
- The access to the website is free 24/7. In case of, but not limited to, force majeure, technical problems, problems regarding the structure of telecommunication networks, maintenance purposes, the access to a part of the website or to the whole website might be suspended or cancelled upon decision of CYBELANGEL.
- The information displayed on the website is provided, for reference, CYBELANGEL cannot guarantee the accuracy, the exhaustiveness, and the update.
- Nothing on this web site should be construed as constituting a proposition of sale or purchase.
- The website is likely to be subject to modifications and evolutions, without any notification.
The user acknowledges that :
- it has the required skills and the necessary means to access the website and to use it, and acknowledges have checked that the computer system does not have any virus and is fully functioning.
- it uses the information and the tools provided on the website under its own responsibility.
- it undertakes not to perform any act which may harm the computer security of the website, or other users’ computing system.
- it undertakes, when it is required, to provide only complete, accurate and updated information.
The user is prohibited from reproducing other than for your private use, selling, distributing, issuing, broadcasting, adapting, modifying, publishing, communicating in full or in part in any form the data, site presentation or organisation, or the works shown on our web site without the specific prior written consent of the holder of the copyright attaching to the work, the site presentation or organization, or the data reproduced.
The reproduction of the website or of an element of the website without any express authorization of CYBELANGEL is forbidden.
Data bases displayed on the website are protected by the applicable intellectual property code and every reuse or extraction in a substantial qualitative and quantitative manner of the database is liable for compensation.
Trademarks and logo displayed on the website are registered trademarks by CYBELANGEL or by third parties. Every reproduction, imitation or use, complete or partial, of distinctive marks, without express authorization, infringes Intellectual property code dispositions and the author is liable for compensation.
The other distinctive signs, especially the corporate name, trade names and the domain names on the website are the property of CYBELANGEL or third parties and all reproduction without express authorization is likely to constitute an infringement liable for compensation.
The user is not allowed to introduce data on the website that would modify or would be likely to modify the content or the appearance of the data, the presentation, or the organisation of the website or the works displayed on the website by any process.
For any additional information, please contact the webmaster at the following address: Unomena, C/o New & Koeberg, Durbanville, 7550, South Africa.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored by your browser on your computer or smartphone, or any other device optimized for internet use when you visit a website (for more information on “cookies” see https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
What types of Cookie do we use ?
1. Cookies strictly necessary to the use of the Website
Therefore these cookies are exempted from the consent requirement, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL (French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty).
These cookies ensure that the website works as it should. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the website normally, we advise you not to delete them.
|Category of Cookie||Why we use these cookies||Retention period|
|Cookie CSRF||To secure the contact forms of the Site.||1 year|
|Cookie TrackerGA||To remember your preferences regarding the statistical cookies used on the Site.||13 months|
Third parties Cookies - Analytical Cookies
Analytical cookies collect information about the use of the website and help to improve the way the website works based on the users' demand (pages and headings most frequently consulted, the most read articles, navigation, etc.).
The tool to analyze these elements is Google Analytics.
|Category of Cookie||Why we use these cookies|
|Cookies GA||To track and report the Site traffic.|
In addition to using our cookie management tool, Google Analytics allows you to opt-out of its processing directly, as further described on its website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to enable or disable Cookies on your browser?
However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that cookies improve your browsing experience on our website. If you decide to block all cookies with the settings on your browser it may affect your user experience when accessing certain services, and you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
To make or change your selection, go to the help menu or the dedicated heading of your browser. Depending on your browser, you can also activate the private browsing mode or choose the "Do Not Track" setting in your browser.
For more information on these options, please visit the following websites:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera™ : http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/opera.html
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
CYBELANGEL is committed to ensuring a high level of data protection for its clients, potential clients, and users of its website. Therefore CYBELANGEL complies with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, (hereinafter "Data Protection Act") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (hereinafter 'GDPR').
CYBELANGEL as Data controller
CYBELANGEL is the data controller for the collection of the personal data performed via the site accessible at the address URL
Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer (DPO) can be contacted by using the contact form on the Site or by writing to the following address: CYBELANGEL - Service Data Privacy - 64/66 rue des archives 75003 Paris
Categories of Personal Data collected and purpose(s) of the processing
CYBELANGEL may collect and receive your Personal Data as defined under GDPR through its Site:
- Your Personal Information through the form present on the Site: first name, last name and email address, job title, phone number and country
Your Personal Data are collected by CYBELANGEL for the following purposes:
- To answer to your requests made via the online form
- To manage our business relationship with you, as our client or potential client
- To provide more effective user experience (internal operations such as testing, research, data analysis)
Your Personal Data shall be stored by CYBELANGEL for only as long as is necessary for the management of our Site and your business relationship with CYBELANGEL and will be deleted upon termination or expiry of the business relationship (including precontractual or contractual agreement). Your Personal Data will in any case be deleted when no longer required, as required by applicable law or as notified to our DPO. However, any data required to establish proof of a right or a contract, or to comply with a legal obligation, can be legally archived, as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
The data collected by CYBELANGEL on the Site are shared with the following recipients, and only for the management of the Site:
- Google (hosting provider)
In this context, your Personal Data may be transferred to Google Inc. outside of the European Union, in the United States. CYBELANGEL has measure in place to ensure that this transfer is subject to appropriate safeguard in accordance with the GDPR, since Google Inc. has certified that it adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles (for more information, please visit the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Your Navigation Data through its Cookies
You have the right to access, rectify or erase the Personal Data relating to you. You have the right to restrict and object to processing of your Personal Data, and to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing when it is based on consent. You also have the right to define guidelines in relation with your Personal Data that will take effect after your death.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the French supervisory authority (CNIL): www.cnil.fr
You can exercise these rights by using the contact form on the Site or by writing to the following address : CYBELANGEL - Service Data Privacy - 64/66 rue des archives 75003 Paris