Last Updated: September 1, 2021
As a cybersecurity company dedicated to protecting the data security and privacy of consumers worldwide, CybelAngel places great value on the privacy of users and visitors of our website. Accordingly, CybelAngel complies with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (“GDPR”).
We may update this Notice at any time at our discretion, and you can check to see the timing of our last update by referring to the “Last Updated” date above.
(1) Personal Data (having the same meaning as under GDPR): examples include your name, demographic information, physical location, phone number and other information that could be used to identify who you are. CybelAngel is data controller for all Personal Data collected from our website.
(2) Professional information: examples include your profession, job title, career activities, employer, or other information about your past or current professional life.
(3) Browsing information: examples include information collected when you interact with our website, like your IP address, the specific webpages you visited, and when you accessed them.
(4) Website form and chat data: any information provided by submitting a website form or interacting with our chat bot.
(1) To enable visitors to access and navigate our website, to keep the website functioning properly and efficiently, to troubleshoot, and for other strictly necessary purposes.
(2) To analyze behavior on our website for the purpose of improving its design and functionality, your browsing experience, our services, or to help make internal business decisions made by different teams at CybelAngel.
(3) For internal marketing and sales purposes, including identifying and reaching out to visitors who might be interested in receiving more information about our services, or to help schedule a meeting with someone at CybelAngel.
(4) To facilitate a transaction or carry on a business conversation or relationship already involving you or someone affiliated with your business.
(5) To respond to any request or inquiry that you or someone at your company may have made to CybelAngel, or to solicit your opinion about our website or services.
(6) To help resolve commercial and other disputes related to our business and make to legally required disclosures in response to requests or demands from courts or government authorities.
(7) To enable third-party marketing efforts by our services providers, including by assisting these service providers to show you personalized ads on other websites. Email addresses collected may be hashed, stored and combined with other identifiers for cross-device recognition purposes, personalized ads, measurement, and analytics. To learn more, and exercise your rights related to this use of information, please see the Tracking Technologies section below.
(8) To prevent and detect security problems, illegal activities and illicit business activities, including fraud.
(1) We disclose information as needed to prevent or respond to security problems, illegal activities, illicit behavior, fraud, legal process, court or government inquiries, contract violations, policy violations, or to protect the property or safety of ourselves, our customers or others, in each case only to the extent permitted or required (as the case may be) by applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
(2) We disclosure information to third-party service providers that we engage for hosting services, data analytics, financial processing, and digital communications, in each case to the extent strictly necessary. Accordingly, under GDPR, you do not have the right to opt-out of these disclosures. These service providers are Salesforce/Pardot (forms), Chili Piper, Google (hosting services) and Drift.
(3) We also disclose information to third-party marketing providers that we engage to show you more personalized and relevant ads on the Internet. These services providers are LinkedIn, Google (advertising services), Facebook, ZoomInfo, Salesforce/Pardot (tracking) and RollWorks. To learn more, and exercise your rights related to these disclosures, please see the Tracking Technologies section below.
(4) For all of the foregoing purposes, CybelAngel affiliates share information with each other. These affiliates include our companies located in the United States, France and the United Kingdom, as well as any affiliated companies that are subsidiaries of or under common control with these companies, as well as their investors.
Visitors may also wish to exercise choices made available through self-regulatory organizations that work with digital marketing companies. Visitors may wish to visit the websites of the following such organizations for this purpose:
Information collected from our website may be retained by CybelAngel for the duration of our business relationship, or for so long as may be needed to perform management or maintenance of our website, but in no case longer than as required under applicable data protection law. Information may also be retained or archived for the purpose of allowing CybelAngel to demonstrate or exercise its contractual rights or to comply with legal obligations, but in each case only to the extent permitted by applicable data protection law.
EU visitors to our website have the rights listed below, which such visitors may exercise by submitting a verifiable request to our data protection officer, whose contact information is provided below. EU visitors may:
(1) Request access to their Personal Data and receive a portable copy.
(2) Request that we correct and/or rectify any Personal Data in our possession about you that is not accurate.
(3) Request that we delete your Personal Data.
(4) Request that we cease processing Personal Data in a manner for which you previously provided your consent.
(5) Submit a formal complaint to with the France’s national supervisory authority (CNIL) at www.cnil.fr, or with the national supervisory authority where you live.
For EU visitors, the lawful bases for processing Personal Data are as follows:
(1) To the extent that processing is based on your providing consent to CybelAngel, we shall request, obtain and rely on such consent in order to carry out the relevant processing.
(2) In order to advance CybelAngel’s legitimate interests in conducting business, which include providing services to our customers, developing new products and services, and ensuring the accessibility, reliability and security of our services and our website.
(3) To the extent CybelAngel is otherwise legally required to process your data, we will do so to the minimum extent necessary.
(1) By email, at email@example.com
(2) At the following address: CybelAngel, ATTN: Data Privacy Officer, 45-49 Rue de Monceau, 75008, Paris, France.